Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Walgreens Trip 3/31

HAHA..YES, I went to Walgreens too!!  I also noticed today that my Register Rewards from THIS shopping trip were about to expire.  One thing I forgot to mention is that RR (register rewards) are only good for 2 WEEKS from the time you receive them.

Huggies $19.99 each
See my post HERE.
Final Price: $12.99
**FYI~ I did have to whip out the coupon policy for the manager to review to use the (2) Walgreens STORE coupons on 1 item.  You can find the policy HERE.

Bic Soleil $6.99 each
See my post HERE
Final Price: $2.24 Each

Revlon Colorstay Foundation $12.89
Use $1/1 coupon from the Spring Beauty Guide (found at make-up counter)

I then used my register rewards to pay for the items.  
This is IMPORTANT at Walgreens: REGISTER REWARDS ARE MANUFACTURER COUPONS
  • You can't have more coupons than items.  Since my Diapers, make-up, and razors already had coupons applied to them, I had to add (4) "FILLER" items to use these Register Rewards.  I bought (4) $.39 Taffy's (sorry I ate them on the way home).  
Total Out of Pocket :$7.39
**Not bad at all :)


0 comments: