Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

LIVE Chat Questions and Answer session.

Join me Thursday Evening (March 24th) from 9-10pm for a LIVE chat!

I have received a LOT of questions this week, and I completely understand how overwhelming starting out can be.  Come to THIS blog and scroll all of the way to the bottom of the page, to the live chat box.  You can sign-in using one click with your Facebook account.  I will do my best to answer any questions you may have!  Also don't forget I am hosting a COUPON SWAP on Saturday April 16th where I will also be available too.  Again, feel free to also message me with any questions and I will do my best, however I thought it might be kinda fun to share questions/answers/deals all together!  

Look for this at the bottom of the page!  All are WELCOME!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Very cool!! Hope I remember :) I found your site through a friend on facebook (Azure). I think its awesome what you're doing. I just started couponing like this the beginning of the year... I'm no where near pulling the deals like you though!!!

MamatoIS said...

Hi Renee! It's nice to "meet" you :) Feel free to share any deals/sales/tips that you find! I'll try and post a reminder for Thursday, hope to see you then!