Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Walgreens deals week of 3/20

Hi, my name is Caylin and I'm an addict ;)  THE DEALS ARE CRAZY GOOD AT WALGREENS!  I got sucked in to swinging into Walgreens today for the free Almay make-up.  I had been saving my Almay coupons because I LOVE the make-up remover and wipes.  When I saw the deal this week I got too excited! 


I will admit a few of the items on this list are kind of random, so you might want to donate those.  Even as someone with a prescribing license I have never heard of Celadrin Joint health :) The MID OHIO FOOD BANK has a list of items they are in need of on their website (yah, toothbrushes are on there!)


Let me paint this picture for you...I take a 5 mile jog this morning with 2 kids in a 50+ pound jogging stroller (I was exhausted).  I then decide to swing in to Walgreens after my run (ugh)...I forgot my infant carrier so I am forced to carry a 18lb. baby and because I knew I would be getting a lot of items and the Walgreens carts are tiny.  My 3-year old is "free" because he had to sit in the stroller for an hour while I ran.  Sounds like a recipe for disaster, huh?  Actually, things worked out really well, and the deals speak for themselves.  I have a new "go-to" store that is tucked away, and is FULLY STOCKED with sale items (the sales peeps were really nice too).  One thing I have been noticing is that the drugstores don't keep a great supply of sale items, and are slower to replenish their supplies.  
Well...Here you go!

I know this is c-r-a-z-y, BUT I was PAID $19.00 to take this "stuff" home!!!
Here is how to do it:
(This scenario from WILD FOR WAGS)
TRANSACTION #1 BUY
(4) Reach Crystal Clear Toothbrushes $1.59 EACH
(2) Snickers Cream 
Egg Singles 2/$1
(1) Plackers Flossers 90 pack $2
Total = $9.36
(4) -$1/1 Reach Toothbrush or Floss PRINT or – 10-10-10 RP or 01-09-11 SS 
(1) -$1/2 Mars 
Easter Products – 03-20-11 RP x4/24
(1) – In ad Q for Reach (Takes off $2.40)
Total = $1.96, (Get Back $4 RR Reach, $2 RR Plackers)

TRANSACTION #2 BUY
(1) Almay Product (Select one of many at $7.99 reg. price) $5.59
(1) Hunts Tomato Sauce $.99
(1) Method Sand Soap 12 oz. $2.99
Total = $9.57

(1) -$2/1 Almay Cosmetic Product, any – 03-06-11 SS
 or Walgreens Spring Beauty Guide
(1) – In ad Q for Hunts (Takes off $.66)
(1) – $4 RR Reach
(1) – $2 RR Plackers

Total = $.91, (Get Back $5 RR Almay, $2 RR Method)

TRANSACTION #3 BUY
(1) Tena 42 pack Ultra Thins $9.99
(2) Hunts 
Tomato Sauce $.99
Total = $11.97
(1) -$2.50/1 Tena Ultra Thins PRINT
(1) – In ad Q for Hunts (Takes off $1.32)
(1) – $5 RR Almay
(1) – $2 RR Method

Total = $1.15, (Get Back $10 RR Tena)

TRANSACTION #4 BUY
(1) Celadrin InfameAway Joint Health 60 ct. $10
Total = $10
(1) – $10 RR Tena
Total = $0, (Get Back $10 RR Celadrin)


TRANSACTION #5 BUY
(1) Tena
42 pack Ultra Thins $9.99
(1) Almay Product (Select one of many at $7.99 reg. price) $5.59
(1) Hunts Tomato Sauce $.99
Total = $16.57
(1) -$2.50/1 Tena Ultra Thins PRINT
(1) -$2/1 Almay Cosmetic Product, any – 03-06-11 SS or Walgreens Spring Beauty Guide
(1) – In ad Q for Hunts (Takes off $.66)
(1) – $10 RR Celadrin
Total = $1.41, (Get Back $10 RR Tena, $5 RR Almay)


***You can also "stack" the manufacturer ALMAY coupons with the Walgreens booklet coupons for an even better deal.  This is what I did and i had to pick up the Easter Egg coloring kit, and the Chips A'hoy cookies as filler items.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not have a problem finding the "Spring Beauty" Catalog.  I got it at the beauty counter.  It has the other $2.00 off coupon for the Almay in it.  I also picked up an Infant Care Coupon book, that has a lot of nice coupons in it :)


I also got a $2.00 of Catalina print for a Revlon beauty tool, which will make for a free pair of nail clippers, or an eyelash curler ;)
__________________________________________________________
Kettle Chips:
Kettle Chips 5oz bags are $1.33 each
Use $1/1 coupon (3/20 RP)
Final Price: .33 per bag
_____________________________________________________________
Theraflu:

Theraflu Caplets, Vapor Pouches, Packets or Liquid $4.99
Get $1 Register Reward back
Use $2/1 
printable coupon
 submit FREE After MIR Theraflu Warming Caplets, exp. 3-31 (SS 2/13/11)
Final Price: Possible $3 moneymaker after rebate
__________________________________________
Sinex Products with FREE Puffs:

Nyquil Caplets or Liquid $4.99
Use $4/1 Sinex Product, exp. 3-31-11 (P&G 02/27/11) – if included
Final Price: .99
*You CAN also use the FREE Puffs wyb Vicks Product, exp. 3-31-11 (P&G 02/27/11) 
and get ALL (4) for .99

0 comments: