Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Thanks a Latte: Frugal Thank you card.



Tonight during our power outage (yes, 95 degrees and we lost power for 2 hours!)...I decided to create a "Thank You" for a dear friend who really helped me out a few weeks ago.  I saw this FREE PRINTABLE from the Girls at Eighteen 25's blog, and fell in love with it.  I uploaded the template (5x7 size) and chose to have it printed in an hour at Walmart.  Here is my finished product:

Here are a few supplies you might need:
~Above template printed in 5x7 format
~Starbuck's sleeve 
(leftover from this morning's cup o'joe)
~Baker's twine (I ordered mine from www.etsy.com)
~Cardstock for mounting card
~Giftcard or other coffee house gift.  

Turned out pretty cute!  Again thanks to the Girls at Eighteen 25 for the awesome FREE Printable and tutorial!
I saved my pastry bag (excuse the wrinkles), but I thought this would be a cute "gift bag" for the card! Oh and I'm guessing the total for the card to be under $2.00!


0 comments: