Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Coupon Swap Scheduled!!

Come join me for our 1st Coupon Swap!!  



Saturday  April 16, 2011
10:30am-12 noon
Younkin Branch~Ashville Library
51 Long St, Ashville, OH 43103



Bring any coupons that you are not using, with expiration date of 2 weeks prior to swap.  BUT, don't throw away those expired coupons as we will be collecting those (military families overseas can use expired coupons up to 6 months past expiration).

You have a little over 1 MONTH to get coupons together for the swap. If you don't want to clip each individual coupon you may bring the entire insert.  

Feel free to bring anyone that you would like with you.  You may also bring your children (the children's area of the library is right outside of the meeting room).  

**This is a GREAT way to get those EXTRA copies of coupons that you have been looking for!!  I know for me I don't have a pet, but have TONS of pet coupons so it will be a great way to "share the savings!"  Hope to see you there.  Feel free to message me with questions or email me at : nursecaylin@yahoo.com

0 comments: