Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Walgreens saga continues...It appears that you all enjoyed the "new" featured store, as my little blog had over 300 views in the first 24 hours on my last post ;) Yippee!  This morning I awoke to an inbox filled with questions regarding Walgreens shopping, transactions, and the Register Rewards program.  Again, I have done my best to answer all that I could, however remember that I am learning too. If you find out new information please share as we are all learning together on this one.  This morning I decided to head out again to face the challenge.  I need to be reaaallytight with money this month, so I needed to score some great deals or free items.  I re-watched the video that I posted in the previous blog entry twice last night, and read a few more coupon blogs to hopefully make my shopping experience go smooth. You can find a copy of the Walgreen's coupon policy HERE. Well, I am happy to report that it was a perrrfect shopping day (not to mention the weather too, we even had lunch at the park).  All of the items below were purchased in M-U-L-T-I-P-L-E transactions. I must admit that the checkout process at Walgreens isvery nerve-wracking to make sure that all of the deals go off as planned...lol, I am talking like this is rocket science here.   I got this match-up from Wild for Wags (awesome website for Walgreens newbies).
**I have listed the transactions below, and a few of them were done 2 and 3 times.
MPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THESE TRANSACTIONS
-) Blue are manufacturer coupons, Red are store coupons & don’t count in your total.
-) You can’t have more MQ than items!
TRANSACTION #1 BUY
(4) Reach Crystal Clear Toothbrushes $1.59 EACH
(2) Right Guard Body Wash 13.5oz $4.49 EACH B1G1 FREE
Total = $10.85
USE
(4) -$1/1 Reach Toothbrush or Floss PRINT or – 10-10-10 RP or 01-09-11 SS 
(1) 
-FREE Right Guard Bodywash or Deodorant (up to $4.49) wyb (1) Right Guard Product, any 3-13-11 RP
Total = $2.36, (Get Back $4 Register Reward Reach)

TRANSACTION #2 BUY
(2) Irish Spring AP/Deodorant 2/$6
(1) Royal Gelatin Reg. or Sugar Free 5/$1 (w/in ad Q)
Total = $6.20
USE
(2) - $1/1 Irish Spring Deodorant PRINT or PRINT 3-13-11 SS x4/13
(1) – In ad Q for Royal Gelatin
(1) – $4 RR Reach
Total = $0.20, (Get Back $4 Register Reward Irish Spring – Colgate/Palmolive)

TRANSACTION #3 BUY
(1) Dial Nutriskin Lotion $4.99
(1) Royal Gelatin Reg. or Sugar Free 5/$1 (w/in ad Q)
Total = $5.19
USE
(1) -$1/1 Dial Nutriskin Lotion PRINT (Thanks Frugalbengal!) or 03-13-11 RP x4/30
(1) – In ad Q for Royal Gelatin
(1) – $4 RR Irish Spring
Total = $.19, (Get Back $3 Register Reward Dial)
TRANSACTION #4 BUY
(1) Purex $4.99
(1) Royal Gelatin Reg. or Sugar Free 5/$1 (w/in ad Q)
Total = $5.19
USE
(1) -$2/1 Purex any Complete Crystals Softener 03-13-11 RPx4/30
(1) – In ad Q for Royal Gelatin
(1) – $3 RR Dial 
Total = $.19, (Get Back $2 Register Reward Purex)
Transaction#5
(1) – Clearasil Daily Face Wash Sale Price $2.99
(1) – -$1/1 Clearasil Product 01-23-11 SS or 03-13-11 SS x5/13
TOTAL = $1.99, Get Back $2 Register Reward
= FREE! (I did this transaction 3 times and used the milk/taffy as my filler items).
TOTAL PAID: 10.86!!! 
(5.00 was the Milk and the rest was SALES TAX and MINOR OVERAGE ON THE MULTIPLE 
TRANSACTIONS)
Total SAVED: 85.99!!
~Has anyone tried the new Purex Crystals?  I am kind of excited they get excellent reviews!
~This is what a "Register Reward" looks like, it prints as a Catalina coupon after you pay.
I also picked this booklet up (she mentions it in the Walgreens video that I posted in the previous blog).  It was located at the fron of the store by the weekly ad.
___________________________________________________________________________

Target Deals Worth mentioning this week:

FREE $5 Gift Card wyb (5) Select Glade Seasonal Care Items Listed 2/$5*
Visit totallytarget.com to see the rest of the deals this week.
DEAL IDEA: Buy 5 Glade Spring Collection including 1 Room Spray = $12.50
-$1/1 Glade Premium Room Spray 9.7 oz 2-27-11 SS x4/2
= $7.50 - $5 Gift Card Back wyb 5
= $2.50 for 5 or .50 cents each after coupons and Gift Card. Even better if you still have a $1/1 Glade Target Coupon to use (no longer available)

John Frieda 8.45 oz Full Repair Shampoo $5
-$3/2 John Frieda Full Repair Hair Care ETS Target Web Coupon x4/9-
$1/1 John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo or Conditioner 3-6-11 SS x4/30
-$2/1 John Frieda Full Repair Styling Aid ETS 3-6-11 SS x4/30
-$2/1 John Frieda Product, any 3-6-11 SS x4/30
=$1.50 each after a stack with two $2/1 manufacturer’s coupons

0 comments: