Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Walgreens Shopping trip 5/22

Most of the items this week I have listed in the Walgreens Match-ups 5/2.  But I wanted to correct the Oscar Mayer Hot dog deal.  I purchased these for my neighbor, and it wasn't until I gave her the change back and looked at the receipt that I realized the deal is even BETTER than I posted!


Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs $2.99 (B1G1)
Use (2) $1/1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dog (SS 4/10)---I didn't list this one yesterday
Final Price: $.49 each!! 


**If you don't have the Smart Source from 4/10 then use the 
$1/2 Oscar mayer Printable Coupon


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Pantene products that I purchased also had a $.50 off WALGREENS STORE coupon taped to them making them $1.00 each, so be on the lookout for those too :)


TOTAL PAID: $8.28
Price Before Coupons: 62.78!
**Remember I also started with $12.00 in RR from Reach toothbrush Moneymaker deal. This deal is good until 6/12.




So did any of you find any great deals?  If you did feel free to share!

0 comments: