Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Walgreens Reach Toothbrush Moneymaker deal!



I was able to confirm the Reach Toothbrush Deal.  This deal is unadvertised and not marked at all.  The toothbrushes are priced anywhere from $1.59-$1.79(Reach Crystal Clear).  However, they ring up $.99 each!  They also will print a Register Reward depending how many you buy.  You have until 6/12 for this deal.  I usually advocate you not buying items you don't need or use, however, these type deals in my opinion are just smart shopping (maybe you have a different opinion and that's ok).  Will my family use 12 toothbrushes... nope (they will be donated).  However, my family will use the $12 that I just profited to buy other staples we use, and in turn decrease my monthly budget :)


Reach Toothbrushes 5/16 – 6/12
Buy 2, get $1 Catalina
Buy 3, get $2 Catalina
Buy 4+, get $4 Catalina

0 comments: