Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

FREE Coupon 101 Class!

Join me for a FREE Couponing 101 Class!
When: Monday June 6th 
Time: 6-8pm
Where: Younkin Branch Ashville Library

Come and learn how to shop at your favorite stores with coupons!  Learn to "Slice" your Grocery bills and other monthly Expenses!  All are Welcome, bring a friend!  Please RSVP on this post below so that I can tell the Library!

Hosted by: Caylin Shepard (A Slice of Shepard's Pie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am coming to this class! I am very excited! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who is interested in coming to this with me. Is it okay to bring small children? She would like to know before arriving. Thanks!

MamatoIS said...

Yes, it is fine. The childrens library is even right outside of the meeting room :) I look forward to meeting you and your friend! Sorry I have been posting a lot from my phone where I don't receive updated comments on my blog!