Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Listerine Moneymaker at Walgreens



As I was in line today at Walgreens, I noticed two "newbie" couponers attempting to do a bunch of transactions on about 15 bottles of Listerine.  I actually felt sorry for them and tried to help them get organized, until I glanced at the ad and realized it had a Limit of 3!  Anyway, we focus on ethical couponing here on a Slice of Shepard's Pie :)  It did make me realize once I made it out to the car, that I hadn't even seen the Listerine deal when I did the match-ups yesterday!


Listerine Whitening Rinse – Valid 5/16 – 6/12
Buy 1, Get a $2 Register Reward; Buy 2, Get a $4 Register Reward
Buy 2 – Listerine Whitening Clean Mouthwash, $5.49 each
Buy 2, Get a $4 Register Reward
Use (2) 
$1/1 Listerine Coupons 
$0.50/1 Listerine Mouthwash (SS 4/17)
$1/1 Listerine Whitening Rinse Product (SS 1/9)
Use the In Ad Coupon for $3 off (Will Deduct $6 since you are buying 2 Products)
Pay just $2.98 and get back a $4 Register Reward
FREE + $1.02 Money Maker after Register Reward!

0 comments: