Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Target Apparel Deals!!

At my Target this week I noticed a lot of clothing, accessories, and handbag clearance.  Which really excited me considering I had (2) 20% off Merona Clothing coupons (no longer available) that expired today.

I found a few great deals:

Merona Black Tote Bag $4.98 (Originally $19.99)
Use (1) 20% off Merona Item (no longer available)
Final Price: $3.98

Mossimo Long/Lean Tank Tops $4.50-- (Orange and Aqua)  (Originally $9.00 each)
Use (2) $3/1 Mossimo Shirt Printable
Final Price: $1.50 each

Merona 3/4 Shirt $3.25-- (cream) (Originally $9.99)
Use (1) $2/1 Any Women's Top Printable
Final Price: $1.25

Sally Hansen Nail Polish $2.59
Use $1/1 Sally Hansen select Products Target Printable
AND Use (1) $1/1 Sally Hansen Product Printable
Final Price: $.59


**Unfortunately I didn't find any markdowns on the Sunglasses ;(  I was really hoping to use my $2 off Target Printable Sunglasses coupon to get a great deal.  Lol, funny how it hurts to pay for an item without, a sale and combined coupon!  SO, if anyone sees markdowns in the Sunglasses section update me!

0 comments: