Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lunchables with Fruit $.35 at Select Target stores!


Some Target stores have Lunchables With Fruit priced at $1.35. Use the $1/1 coupon to get them for just $0.35 each! My Target's Price was $2.69.  I have always had a pretty negative attitude toward Lunchables for children.  Maybe it has something to do with my own childhood :)  When my sister and I begged my Mom for lunchables for school lunch she said No!  (Her reasons were they were high in fat and expensive).  She then proceeded to make "homemade" lunchables for us (low fat turkey, cheese, fruit, crackers).  So when my 3 year old asked the other day if he could get a Lunchable, my first instinct was NO, then I looked at the New"ish" Lunchables Nutrition facts:
Calories: 280
Trans Fat 0g
Total Sodium 590mg
Protein 11g
Here is what it contains:
  • Dole Mandarin Oranges
  • White Turkey
  • Whole Grain Wheat Crackers
  • Fruit Leather


Will I buy them everyday for him to eat, absolutely not.  I guess they're better than they used to be, and he thought it was a great day :)


0 comments: