Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Cook's Garden FREE shipping on Gourment Organic seeds and plants!

I think that this is a pretty cool little deal.  Now coming from the land of Farmer's markets, I am preparing this time of year for my container garden that I keep on my patio.  Now thru May 7 an online company called The Cook's Garden, is offering FREE shipping on all of their herbs, vegetables, and flowers, with shipping code CORGFREE.  The Cook's Garden is an online store that offers gourmet varieties of Organic seeds and plants.  Compared to my area (where most plants are sold non-organic), the prices are a little high, but I found a more exotic selection than that at the typical Farmer's Market. 
My personal fav?
            The Carrot Kaleidoscope Mix (seed packet) $4.95

I also really like these "Stop-N-Go Tomatoes" great for summer snacking! $14.95 for (3) plants and FREE shipping!  Last summer my son would eat these tomatoes like candy (which I really enjoyed!). 

0 comments: