Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Price Matching at Walmart


Price Matching is a "tool" that I have been doing a lot of lately.  The weather is nice we have tons of plans during the week, and I am only shopping on 1 day.  I usually take both of my kids out with me (yes, planned around naps, and never more than 2 hours or so).  SO, price matching and making the most out of my coupons has been really handy.  Target and Walmart both price match.  This week on Sunday when I recieved my ads I noticed a 10/$10 Sale at Save A Lot.  I have never been to Save A Lot, but it is about 15 mins in the other direction that I do all of my shopping.  A few items  jumped out at me this week:

Butterball Turkey Bacon $1.00
Use $.65/1 Butterball Turkey Bacon (SS 5/22)
Final Price: $.35 each!

Knorr Pasta or Rice Sides: $1.00
Use $.50/2 Knorr Pasta or rice Sides (RP 5/22)
Final Price: $.75 each wyb 2!

Lunchables $1.00

Eckrich Bolognoa or Hotdogs $1.00
$1/2 Eckrich Hotdogs (SS5/15)
Final Price: $.50 each

Fresh Express Salad Mix $1.00

Baby Carrots $1.00

Roma Tomatoes $.89 per lb.


**Remember this ad is for this week and prices are valid until tonight!  Next week I will try to post earlier in the week!

0 comments: