Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kroger fuel perks Program!

So I posted earlier about how I been a BAD couponer over the last few weeks (I even have been shopping without coupons!).  With the warmer weather and holiday, I just couldn't justify sitting posting deals, clipping coupons, or reading blogs for deals.  Sorry and I hope you all understand.  I also want to point out (to maybe clear up a few of the emails that I received over the weekend), that savings blogging is NOT my job.  I HAVE a job, and I am not a stay-at-home Mom.  So that is where my blog may differ from a few of the others out there.  Savings blogging is more of a "hobby" to me, and a way to help others financially.  Ok, well enough about that.  


I sent my husband to Kroger last week for a few quick buys, and he clued me in to this deal (again he is naturally a lot more frugal than I). 




**Now through 6/18 earn quadruple fuelperks when you purchase gift cards. This means you buy $50 in gift cards and earn 200 points!  **


There are some exclusions that you can read about HERE.  


So my husband bought Giftcards at the stores we normally shop at, and a few upcoming birthday gifts.  AND today I saved $.80/gallon on gas!  Yah!  

0 comments: