Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Target Cheap Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion

This week at Target you can also get a great deal on Banana Boat Sunscreens and Lotions.  I wasn't really in need of any sunscreen, but I love these After sun Aloe Lotions.

Select Banana Boat Products are included in a $5 Giftcard deal (total of items must be $5 of greater).


Here is what I purchased:
Banana Boat Aloe AfterSun Lotion $4.99
Banana Boat SPF 50 Lip Balm $1.79
Use (1) $1/1 Banana Boat Product (SS 5/22)
Pay: $5.78
Receive: $5 TARGET GIFTCARD
Final Price: $.38 cents each!
**Sorry I had already dispersed the Lip balms in various pool bags, diaper bags, etc!  :)

I also did these in 4 SEPARATE Transactions and "rolled" the $5 Giftcard to keep my OOP low!
  

0 comments: