Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Binder Organization 101


So after a few different styles of organizing my coupons, I think I've finally got it right ;)  Remember this is what works for me, it's perfectly fine if this doesn't work for you! Quick Reminder: always put your contact information on your binder in case you leave it at the store (not speaking from experience or anything ;) I broke down 25 coupon binder sections and you can access a  Printable Table of contents HERE.  I then purchased "Table of Contents" binder dividers  that look like this below:

So yesterday I put my new binder to the test.  I was lucky enough to get (10) Sunday inserts yesterday of  each one (SS, P&G, RP).  I then separated each of the inserts out and began cutting:

I then was able to quickly file them according to section.  Total time cutting and organizing 30 inserts was a little less than 40 minutes!  I also put my binder to the test out shopping yesterday too, and it really was a breeze to quickly find my coupons.  The Downside?  Constantly carrying around a HUGE binder ;( I just put it down inside a large tote, and throw my wallet inside and go!  



I also added some pockets to the back for "Store Specific" coupon booklets, and for retail coupons.




0 comments: