Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Target Trip 4/17

Target Deals:

I was also able to purchase the awesome Revlon tools deal:
Certain Revlon Beauty Tools are marked at $2.24
The $5/2 and $2/1 Coupon Catalina Prints EVERY time you buy a revlon tool, so I just keep going back and paying pennies for these :)  
Travel Connect 4 (bad photo it's in the back of the one above) $4.99
Use $4/1 Coupon from the Play Saver insert
Final Price $.99 cents!
**This is not for the kiddos, my husband and I LOVE to duke it out at a good game of Connect 4!



**I also bought a lot of other Staples for the week, bread, milk, cheese (nothing to write home about though).  And of course I got my FREE reusable totes!  Today only!


Total Spent at Target (with the Milk and Bread) $18.22.

~Another Side note.  I have tried and really liked the Nivea bodywash before.  Since we did not get the Women's coupon in Ohio's paper, I ordered 20 from ebay last week $4.50.  This was BEFORE the bloggers posted about the deal, so they were cheap :(  I just saw that 20 coupons were going for $18.00, too crazy!  There are a few good clipping services out there if you would like to order any.  I can't guarenteee they will be in stock because this is such a HOT coupon, but you can try!
www.thecouponclippers.com
www.couponsthingsbydede.com (can order whole inserts).
www.mycouponhunter.com (subscription required)

All take a few days for delivery, however the Nivea is not on sale the $3.04 cents is a normal price, so no rush to buy :)

0 comments: