Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Organic Shopping surprise at Kroger

So I went in to Kroger yesterday just to pick up some Organic milk to make my homemade yogurt and to my surprise they had TONS of manager markdowns in the Organic/Natural Food section!  A few of the deals I posted about a few days ago, but I was shocked :)  This is one reason I advocate for ALWAYS carrying your coupon binder with you (I treat my coupons as money, if that makes sense).  I will highlight a few of the items, but I can't break down everything, you should have seen this crazy coupon lady whipping out coupons and digging through my binder :) 


I used $1/1Stonyfield Yo-Baby Yogurt.  Final Price : $.39 each!
I used a $3/1 Coupon clipped out of Clean Eating Magazine.  Final Price $1.29 (these are originally $10.99)!!!
NO Coupon, but originally $3.59 (Pretty Sure these will be my Lunch, not sure I can convince my 3 year old to eat these)  :)
I also used:
I also "got lucky" on a few items the Organic Milk and Soy Milk was on a Manager Markdown to $1.29 and I had a $1 coupon for each of them.  I also had a $5 off coupon from a Kroger home mailer for the Meat department (making the porkchops $.45 cents!!).

Total Spent $19.12 (A 82% Savings!).


You can also Read my POST ABOUT MANAGER MARKDOWNS, and how to maximize your savings!

0 comments: