Instagram

Facebook

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, April 15, 2011

A few Housekeeping details...

Just a few details I wanted to share with everyone! www.asliceofshepardspie.com will be launching soon!  We are working out the last and finals details and hopefully by next week I will be blogging on a new site! 

For those of you attending the Coupon Swap tomorrow I have put together a nice packet of information for you!  Per the request of many... this swap was not intended to be a Coupon 101 class, but I put together some basic information on getting started, along with all of the store policies :)  Also everyone attending will get a Target booklet worth $45 in coupons if they want!  Can't attend the class?  Don't worry I will be posting my Coupon 101 information on my new site for print.  


**Also for those attending tomorrow it might be a good idea to bring your own scissors!  


0 comments: