Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Front Porch Update!

So I have been wanting to update the boring seating on my front porch, without spending a lot of money.  For anyone looking to buy outdoor furniture, you know that now is the right time to buy.  We don't spend a whole lot of time on our porch (we have a patio), but occasionally you can find me there flipping through a magazine :) Plus, it's the entry to our home.  Well, I found some great deals this past weekend...let me show you...



I purchased the Laguna Dining Bench from World Market.  They marked all seasonal outdoor furniture this past weekend to 75% off.  If your looking for a set you might want to try your local store, the Laguna Dining Set was beautiful (all priced 75% off, if still left).  


The pillows and cushion were found at Pier 1 (I couldn't find them on Pier1.com), I'm guessing they've removed all seasonal sale items.  


Let me show you the Breakdown:


World Market Laguna Bench: $38.70 (originally $179.00!)


Pier1 Large Overstuffed Blue Outdoor Cushion $20.15 (Originally $60.00)


Pier1 Pillows On Clearance rack for $8.48, BUT rang up $4.00 each!! (Originally $34.99 each).


**I had the lamp in the basement, along with the little flower decorations, etc!  


Total Spent: $66.85!


I was able to use a coupon (I think 10% off at World Market, but Pier1 didn't have any of their famous 20% off coupons out right now, but be on the lookout!)  All in all I'm pretty happy with it, I would like to find a nice outdoor rug to fit under the entire space, but I'll have to keep looking...


So let me know, have any of you found any great seasonal clearance deals??




0 comments: