Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

BIG Week at Target






So it's a pretty big week at Target with tons of great finds.  I won't break everything down that I purchased...BUT Here's the GRAND TOTAL:

Tons of freebies and I even scored 2 pairs of FREE jeans!  Select jeans are marked down 75% off ($4.98) and Target just added a 5$ off jeans purchase HERE (I went to 2 different Target stores today and both had LOTS to choose from!)  While you're there check out the 50 NEW coupons they added yesterday.

Here are a few highlights from my trip today:

1. Smart Ones (purchased 20) :  I used (2) 5$/10 TARGET coupons and (2) 3$/10 Manufact. coupons (found as a peelie on marked boxes).  These priced for 1$ each!!! PLUS with Target's deal this week I got 3 free insulated tote bags.

2. Maalox (purchased 2): FREE with 5$/1 Manufacturer coupon.

3. California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas (purchased 2):  "Like their FB page" and get a $1.25/1 coupon the small pizzas are $2.50, so these priced at $1.25 each! (My husband LOVES California Pizza Kitchen).

4. Seventh Generation Dish Soap (purchased 2):  I used the 1$/1 TARGET coupon stacked with a 1$/1 Manufacturer coupon (printed from SG website).  These totaled .75 cents combined!  I LOVE SG products and will be stocking up at this price :)

**Most of the other items listed were also FREE, just comment if you are in need of something and I can tell you how to get it free with stacked coupons.  Most items bought in this trip were stacked with Target and Manufacturer coupons.






On a side note~ I was so excited to get a few new pairs of jeans!  I was just telling my husband that I wanted a new pair of Madewell jeans (I am in love with these,  if you've never tried them they fit awesome!), HOWEVER I might just be satisfied walking around in my 2 new pairs of FREE jeans...lol :)


0 comments: