Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Target 1 day sale!


I had mentioned earlier in the week that starting tonight at 5pm until tomorrow at 12 (noon), Target will be offering a $10 Gift-card for every $75 you spend (NO COUPON NEEDED!).  My husband and kids met me at our Target at 4:30pm today after I got off work and there were NO carts left!  I had no clue that they were having such a nice sale.  Here are some of the highlights that I noted:
1. All Hats, gloves scarves 40% off
2. All sleepwear 40% off (I don't think this included kids).
3. All holiday related food items 50% off (included goldfish, nut tins, gingerbread houses).  I saw a lot of gingerbread house kits around $4).


The reason I went was for this deal:




Phillips Portable 7in DVD player on sale $42 (originally $85)
I purchased (2) DVD players
Receive $10 Giftcard for spending $75
**I also added the below PJ's so I could use the $10 catalina above!


You'll be able to get the DVD players for around $36 each (without the catalina).  


**The good news is I had received some gift cards as gifts so I was able to get these for $8 each out of my pocket!  :)


This is the next awesome deal I was pretty excited about:
(Sorry I ripped the tags off and threw them in the wash before I decided to post!)






Gilligan&O'Malley Sleepwear $14.99 each (I purchased the top and bottom)
40% off (1 day sale) 
$8.99 each
Use (2) $3/1 Target Women's Sleepwear Coupon 
Final Price: $12 or $6 each!!




I also noticed that lots of people were buying the Canon camera on sale this week:
Canon PowerShot SX130IS $99.99 (Originally $229.00)
-$10 Giftcard when you pend $75
Final Price: $89.99!




FEEL FREE TO POST WHAT YOU FIND!

0 comments: