Instagram

Facebook

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Target Red Card DEBIT information.



 Now most of you know that I am a BIG follower of the Dave Ramsey Program.  My husband and I currently do not own credit cards and do not purchase items that would require us to use "credit."  However, recently I was introduced to the Target Red card DEBIT card.

I currently don't use a cash only system, so I do use my debit card for the majority of our purchases.  I am by NO MEANS getting compensation from Target to share this information, but wanted to inform you all, because guess what?.... it could actually save you some money. 

The Target Red card works just like your regular debit card or a paper check.  You actually take in a voided check and they withdrawal your purchase from your actual checking account, BUT you'll receive these perks:

1) 5% off all purchases made at Target stores and online purchases.  This discount CAN be combined with all coupons/discounts.  This discounted is applied instantly, and you'll see the amount on the bottom of your receipt.

2) FREE shipping on Target.com on select purchases.

3) Target Pharmacy Rewards.

There are no monthly charges, service fees, etc.  Sounds too good to be true right?  For me, I am a weekly Target shopper and I am really loving the extra little discount on top of my current coupon savings!  Feel free to ask me any questions or check out Target.com for more details!


0 comments: